Our International Student Program
Medical Allied Career Center (MACC) is authorized by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security under The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to issue I-20 (M-1) to enroll nonimmigrant students into the Vocational Nursing Program. The instructors are highly qualified, holding Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate Degrees. Instructors have a minimum of 15 years of teaching experience in the medical field and speak English, Spanish and Tagalog.
The course of the Vocational Nursing program has been approved by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT) which is 1554 clock hours or 58.5 semester credits.
MACC is located in Southern California where tourist spots are accessible such as Disneyland and Universal Studios to name a few. The location of the school is a close proximity to the Norwalk County Library and Cerritos College. Medical Allied Career Center, Inc. staff and employees are warm and willing to help their students by attending to their needs. The school does not have dormitory facilities. There are affordable available housing near the MACC. A one-bedroom apartment rent range from $ 900 – $ 1,500.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Signed International Student Admission Application Form
- $575 – breakdown as follows: $100 registration form (non-refundable) and $500 application fee (will be refunded if not accepted)
- Statement of Support – Financial Sponsor must submit the original copy of statement of support duly signed and notarized.
- Bank Certification – Bank Certification on bank letterhead signed by a bank official showing at least $30,000 or its equivalent in the country’s currency that is available to support the international support. This should be the original copy
- TB Test results within 2 years’ time period.
- Transcripts – Proof of high school graduation or Bachelor Degree and must be evaluated to have equivalency in USA credentials and in translated in English.
- Medical Allied Career Center – Student must pass the school’s entrance exam to enter in the program
- Proof of English Proficiency and interested to attend English proficiency program up to 25 hrs. of instruction per week
- Copy of Passport, Visa and I-94
- Must have Medical Insurance coverage